Career Counselling / Course Selection
We help students to choose the right destination, the right course and institution that matches their career aspirations and personal circumstances such as academic, employment and financial background.
- Assistance in Filling of Applications
- Assistance in Documentation for Admission
- Regular follow-up with Universities / colleges
- Assistance in Securing Student Scholarship from the respective universities/colleges
- Assistance in securing Educational loans
- Assistance in Visa Documentation
- 3-4 mock Visa interviews.
Assistance to those that would best suit your Personal, Academic and Financial Profile/parameters. Universities are selected based on :
- Ranking of Universities & Accreditation
- Student Faculty Ratio
- Indian Community
- Tuition Fee
- Scholarships & Assistantships
- On Campus & Off-Campus Job Opportunities
- Climatic Conditions
- Employment Success Rate after Completion of Course
- Visa Success
The GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE test scores are prerequisites for admission and financial aid to the specific universities and colleges. Universities in the United Kingdom, Australia and other countries like New Zealand , Ireland and Singapore also recognize these tests.
We assist students to select colleges and universities abroad. Our advice is non-commercial and is not limited to the Universities we represent. We strive to offer accurate and time saving admissions information.
BANK LOAN ASSISTANCE :
We have a list of nationalized banks offering Bank Loans at reasonable rates. We also help you with the entire procedure, starting from application, to required documentation, eligibility criteria and selection of bank
STUDENT VISA :
We provide complete assistance with student visa applications. Students are given all information on the correct procedures and protocols including providing advice on the documentation required, lodging the student visa application and coordinating the same on student’s behalf with the concerned visa office.
Foreign exchange formalities, pre-departure briefing and training for settling into the new host country, accommodation and travel arrangements, post arrival issues and assisting parents to ensure students are well settled abroad.